you cannot listen to this song and be angry.
Number 1 rule of HIMYM and Doctor Who
always reblog the fandom anthem
well in a nice turn of events i am WEARING IT AS WE SPEAK thanks bae!!
I made a mashup of “Whip My Hair” and “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” …
JUST LISTEN or at least wait until the “Don’t let haters get me off my grind…” part OMG
SO SOME ASSHOLE GOT HOLD OF MY PHONE AND CHANGE ALL MY CONTACT NAMES, ICONS AND RINGTONES TO THIS FUCKING THING
SO NOW WHENEVER I GET A CALL MY PHONE THINKS IT’S BEING ALL CUTE LIKE “it is a mystery” FUCK YOU MAN
This is a blessed post and that ringtone is the cutest thing BUT I CAN NEVER FIND THE FUCKING POST FOR LIKE FIVE YEARS
THERE ARE ACTUAL TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE RIGHT NOW
YO NERDS IT’S BENCHMARK TIME and thank you time! It’s also GIVEAWAY TIME so grab onto your cute little britches. I want to give back to you guys using pretty much the only thing I’m good at: perler projects!
FIRST place will receive a perler sprite of their choosing, up for 4 panels in size! For reference, Scott and Gyarados above are each made from 4 panels in a square, but this would apply to 4 panels in a straight vertical or horizontal line as well!
SECOND and THIRD place will receive a perler sprite of their choosing, up to 2 panels! For reference, Miku and Pokemon Trainer are each 1 panel; Flame Princess and Matt are 2 panels!
- No giveaway blogs! I’ll be checking, lovelies.
- Only reblogs count, and only the first reblog at that. You can like and re-reblog all you want, but you’ll still only be entered once!
- You do not have to be following me! It’s always nice, but I can hardly expect everyone to have my wonderful tastes.
- However, my followers will receive double entries into the final drawing. I want to make this giveaway open to everyone, but at the same time, it’s meant to be a celebration of my followers!
- Your ask must be open, of course, so I can alert you if you win!
- Re-blogs will count until midnight of July 19th, 2014.
There will be some stipulations when it comes time for winners to choose their sprites: for example, if you want me to use a sprite created by someone specific, I’m going to want their personal permission first! Sprites from video games, however, are free use, and I can create my own sprite for most designs as well. We’ll talk details when the time comes; in the meantime, get clickin’! I’ll see you again at midnight on July 19th, 2014!